Standards Trading Establishment: Supplying Solutions As Well As Products
Standards Trading Est. is a well engineering & trading establishment that strives to provide all clients with service beyond compare. Our firm formed in (Jordan) by Mr. Mujahed Khasawneh (Mechanical Engineer) by the mid of year 2006.
We are dynamic, efficient and flexible, we realize that in such a competitive industry time is always of essence and each hour wasted is detrimental to your business. We are involved in the military and civilian projects.
We have many Consultants, with the high skills required to ensure that we offer accurate and efficient service to all our clients on all routes.
Our knowledge and experience in supplies of various equipment and related constituent parts manufactured in United States of America, European countries, Russia & CIS-countries and China contribute to our successful operation at the international market. We invite all interested purchasers involved in:
- End of Life, Hard to Find, Obsolete and Allocated Military Mechanical & Electronic Components, Sub Assemblies, Mechanical Assemblies, Parts, Tires sets, batteries, lubricants, tools, machines. We can supply and locate high quality spare parts and equipment's for a wide range of combat and tactical military vehicles to Defense Organizations around the world.
- Spare and constituent parts to KAMAZ, URAL, UAZ, ZIL and UAZ equipped with an ANDORIA diesel engine, etc.
- Tires of Russian manufacturers and CIS countries such as Dneproshina, Voltyre, Yaroslavshina, Omskshina, Niznekamskshina, Belshina, and Rosava.
- Batteries of Russian manufacturers; especially made for military use, such as 6CT-140TM, 6CT-190TM (T55,T72,Tanks), 12CT-85AP (Shilka).
- Brake Pads (high quality) of Chinese origin cover wide range of passenger cars.
- Genuine, OEM and after market spare parts covers wide range of trucks, buses, cars.
Standards Trading Est. can also arrange deliveries of the following:
- Crushers, screens and foundry equipment. Parts for on-going and preventative maintenance are all available from our worldwide distribution centers.
- Attached implements such as ploughs, seeders, trailers, excavators, loaders and related constituent parts.
- Power generators and related constituent parts.
The geography of our customers covers the countries of Middle East and Africa.
The goods of your interest can be shipped by trucks, railway, sea and air. The methods of delivery depend on a geographical location of a recipient country, the nature of goods and requests of a client. On requests of our clients we can attract independent cargo inspectors such as SGS, VERITAS, etc.